Wednesday, March 19, 2014

AM & PM Routine

My morning and night time routine has been pretty consistent lately and it's because I am really enjoying the products I have been using, so I couldn't go with out sharing my current faves for the AM & PM.

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer($26), Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream($30), Boscia Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask ($34) Sephora



 I start my mornings by washing my face and applying Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer, I am such a huge fan of this cream I have been using it both day and night! it is light weight absorbs quickly, smells heavenly (if you enjoy citrusy smells) and has my face looking SUPER healthy. I follow this up by applying Origins GinZing refreshing eye cream around my eyes obviously and It does  wonders in the morning as it brightens and de-puffs my eyes.  I can say a little goes a long way with the eye cream because it seems as though the small pot it comes in is never ending which I am guessing is a good thing. 

At night I usually wash my makeup off and apply the Origins GinZing Moisterizer, but twice a week I have been skipping the moisturizer and applying Boscia's Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask, I started using this product because during the winter my face felt extremely dry and I stumbled upon this mask and decided to give it a try. It goes on smoothly has a light fragrance and leaves my face soft  and hydrated after I rinse it off in the morning, not quite sure I would use it in the summer but definitely nice to have for that extra boost of hydration when needed.

All products can be found at sephora.com 

What are some of your favorite AM & PM beauty products?

XoXo,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie! Great blog, and great products. I can definitely relate to needing more moisture in the winter. Maybe next winter I might check out the Boscia product.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete