Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring:OOTD

Wanted to share my recent OOTD, I got a couple of compliments so why not post it up and share the details.

Swatch watch $160, AE sweater $34.95, Express Jeans (no longer available), Sam Edelman Beatrix flats(Currently unavailable),

When I think of spring, I think light and breezy. Here in NYC dressing for spring can be a pain in the butt as it can be hot one moment and chilly the next so I try and keep the colors light but manage to stay warm just in case, I won't lie it's not easy planning outfits and preparing for unpredictable weather.

Watch: Swatch watch, LOVE this watch! I have had it for at least 3 years now and I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments I get on it. I really love the sporty spin it has with the clear casing around the face it is also very light weight and the price on this bad boy is what I call in my books a steal.

Earrings: Miklassy,  it was a lovely gift that was added when I purchased a couple of statement necklaces. I was pretty excited to open my package and even more excited when I saw a pair of earrings that I didn't order included (nice touch) and I would recommend everyone check the website out,  it's super affordable, her jewelry goes quick and so far no complaints with the quality.

Top: American Eagle, I purchased this sweater in Florida and planning to order it in other colors. It's 3/4  quarter sleeve, it's a light knit sweater but has to be worn with a tank underneath and I also went up a size ( I was going for a loose fall off the shoulder fit) . 

Jeans: Express, these jeans are 2 years old and my favorite white jeans,  they fit just right and I bring them out every summer, I actually want to re purchase them to have a back up.

Shoes: Sam Edelman, LOVE these flats have had them for 2 years and they are amaze balls. These flats are comfortable, two toned (the toe part has spikes making them look extra chic) and stylish  what more can a girl ask for.



Hope you enjoyed my  Spring OOTD.

XoXo,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I like your outfit. I was hoping if you would like to check out my blog sometime and if you like it follow if you can. Thank you !

    CHIC OUT OF TOWN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete