Sunday, March 16, 2014

Banana Republic

This weekend my husband and I had to run a couple of errands and while on our way to Home Goods decided to take a quick detour into Banana Republic and they had a huge sale going on, unfortunately I couldn't spend the time I would have liked to searching for some more goodies but managed to score 4 pairs of earrings.


I was pleasantly surprised with the stud earrings because there was a crowd all over the jewelry section and was thinking there is no way  I would find something I liked, but managed to get my hands on these studs and liked them so much I got them in gold and silver. I love studs and for the most part the only type of earrings I wear on an everyday basis. I can't wait to wear these to work!



I was drawn immediately to these drop earrings because I see them as my go to earrings when I am on vacation this summer. I am going to a destination wedding in late July and decided to give these drop earrings a try plus I couldn't resist the colors!



XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment