Monday, March 24, 2014

Mini Haul: J. Crew (Husband Edition)

My husband and I recently did some online shopping for some spring clothes and I don't know if it's just me but whenever I am looking for clothes I don't find anything (yet when I am not looking I want to buy everything) so needless to say I came up empty handed but my husband on the other hand found 3 items from J. Crew and I love every single item he purchased!




Heathered Cotton Hoodie (blue) is by far my favorite one, I love the lightness of it and even though it's a sweatshirt it is polished enough to look a bit more dressy. The Colorblock Hoodie (Orange and light grey) is more of a fleece therefor on the thicker side for those brisk spring nights, this sweatshirt has the warmth for those cool nights but the pop of color to still say spring, and the last item are these Vans for J.Crew (suede chukka boots) and let me tell you I cannot wait until he wears them!  


I will try my luck on finding some spring clothes again soon and hopefully this time have some goodies to tell you about, all items can be purchased on the jcrew website.

XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment