Saturday, March 15, 2014

First Aid Beauty

There has been some buzz around the First Aid Beauty line so I figured why not give it a try, I bought the ultra repair cream and the ultra repair instant oatmeal mask( I love facial masks).




I have to say I am not completely sold on the ultra repair cream, it's good  and it does say it's an all over cream  but I don't see myself applying it to my face (too thick)  I really liked it as a winter body cream, my elbows tend to get a bit dry in the winter and I have tried plenty of creams with not much of a difference and I have to say around the 4th time applying the intensive repair I started to notice a bit of a difference. I am going to wait until I finish it up to see if it's something I repurchase.

On the other hand the ultra repair instant oatmeal mask I really liked, I am a sucker for masks but more so when I feel my face baby soft after, this so far is a product I see myself repurchasing and maybe just maybe one of the permanent fixtures  in my  everyday beauty products.


XoXo,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I love face masks as well. This one sounds really nice!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete